Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School


Today was Mason's first day back at school. He was excited to go and be in the "big kid" class this year. Last year we had a difficult time at drop off throughout the whole year, with crying every day. So I have to say I was a little skeptical to drop him off because I didn't want him to cry. Well, I had nothing to worry about. He ran right into the classroom and started playing without even looking back to Scott or me. We both kissed him goodbye and he was on with his day. It is amazing what a summer of growing and a year of difficult goodbyes can bring. I think he is going to have an amazing year and I look forward to all of the things he will learn with Mrs. Sara and Mrs. Andrea!


With Daddy before heading out. Doesn't he look so big?





I had to throw in a picture of the little man. He is sitting up by himself and playing all of the time. He is working on crawling, but he's not there yet. I am getting the walker from Kara today, so I think he will be a happy camper when he can move around. Both of my boys are growing up so fast!


2 comments:

Kara said...

They are such big boys! I'm glad that Mason is going to do better going to school this year and I know you will enjoy some one on one time with the little man. We will have to have lunch dates more often!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Kynlee and I saw Mason he was doing great ! Hope this year is better for yall. Andrea is so good with the kids he will love her. Good job Mason yall call me for lunch dates.