Saturday, September 12, 2009

Disney Live


This was his expression during the whole show!


The whole gang, Mason, Addyson, Brooklyn and Whitney. Caitlyn was sitting on the back row with Dodie.


Mason and Whitney clapping and dancing to the music.


Mason and his Handy Manny toolbox he got after the show.


We took Mason to Disney Live Friday night and he LOVED it!!! He wore a grin from ear to ear the whole show. He really got into the music when they wanted everyone to do the "Hot Dog" dance from Mickey Mouse. His only disappointment was that Pluto didn't show up. We told him he was napping in his dog house and that seemed to make him happy. All of the Disney characters from his favorite cartoons were there, Mickey and the gang, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins and Tigger and Pooh! He had a blast!

2 comments:

katie newton said...

Oh my gosh... I don't think I've ever seen such a HUGE smile!!! So glad yall had fun!!! :) And I also love your new pic of mr. big blue eyes. :)

Rikki said...

I'm not sure that I have ever seen a happier boy! Looks like the evening was a complete success!