Thursday, September 10, 2009

Brothers


Yesterday was a rainy day, so we had fun at home playing! Mason and Hudson have started playing together more. Or at least playing with the same things, so I snapped some pictures yesterday. Mason loves to play with puzzles, so Hudson joined in the action yesterday.








Hudson wants anything and everything that Mason has. Being the sweet big brother that he is, Mason gave him this toy to play with (i.e. chew on).


Next thing I knew there was a band playing. I had gone to do some laundry and when I returned Mason was drumming and Hudson was playing the bells and tamborine. It was noisy, but they were having a blast!


My little drummer



Following in his brother's footsteps



Hudson has graduated to sitting in the bathtub like a big boy this week. I can't believe he is big enough to sit and play, but he is. Mason likes taking a bath and splashing with him, too, which makes our job easier because we can get them both bathed at the same time.
I love seeing these two boys play together. I know we will have our fair share of arguments down the road, but they are precious giving toys to one another and watching each other in complete awe. I am so in love with my baby boys!






2 comments:

Rikki said...

Oh so sweet...there is nothing like the bond between brothers!

katie newton said...

SO PRECIOUS!!! I can't believe they are starting to play together... trust me, those are the sweetest moments in the world! :)