Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fun at the Lake


Mommy and Hudson hanging out in the shade at Hanna's party


Mason in mid-scream at the lake. He was having a blast!


It was naptime, so Hudson just sprawled out.


Hudson admiring Hanna.



Scott and Mason floating in the lake.
(Disclaimer: Scott wanted me to add to this that the water park we were swimming in requires life jackets. He wanted everyone to know that he doesn't normally wear one while tubing!:)


This past weekend was a blast. First we went to Lake Buchanan for a Family Reunion on my mom's side. We played outside all day Saturday and ate lots of great food! Mason met so many of his cousins, while Scott and I got to visit with family, too. Scott rented a boat and took everyone out for rides and tubing. Mason and I had so much fun tubing before the lake got too choppy. We were so busy playing and keeping up with kiddos at the Family Reunion that I don't have any pictures. I am so upset for not taking any pictures. Before I knew it the weekend was over and I didn't have any pictures to document the weekend. I will do better next year, I promise!
After we left the Family Reunion, we headed to Hanna's 7th birthday party at a water park on the lake in Marble Falls. Again, Mason had a blast! There was a huge water slide that Mason went down BY HIMSELF! They wouldn't let me go with him, so Scott waited for him at the bottom and he went solo. I couldn't believe it. I was a little nervous, but he loved it!
We were exhausted after our fun at the lake, but had an amazing time!

1 comment:

katie newton said...

Oh my gosh- love your post!! Sounds like yall had a blast!! :):) And Scott's disclaimer about the lifejacket requirement made me laugh out loud! :):):)