Thursday, June 4, 2009

Brothers


Mason


Hudson



I decided I needed to take more pictures of the boys, so today I got out my camera ready for some action shots. Hudson was playing in his swing and Mason had piled all of his toys in for him to play with. Hudson choose the colorful rings that Mason loved as a baby, too. I snapped a picture of Hudson and realized it looked very similar to a picture I had of Mason. So I found the pictures to compare the two and wanted you to get a peak, too. Funny how they posed the same!

2 comments:

katie newton said...

So cute Kim!!! That is too funny that they picked the same little rings! And I can't believe how different they look to me here- their eyes and noses especially. But they still look like brothers! Weird. You've got 2 good-lookin' kiddos!! :):):)

Ashley Smith said...

Adorable! I used to think that the boys looked so much alike, but this photo really makes me think otherwise. Hudson is definitely a bulkier version of Mason with different eyes. Can't wait to watch him grow into a lttle boy!