Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Best Buddies!








I love seeing my boys interact together. They love being together. Hudson's eyes light up when he sees his big brother. Mason has started asking to play with Hudson. When I ask what they are going to play, the answer is usually "monster trucks." Mason lines up all of his trucks and we put Hudson on his quilt to watch. Also today Hudson was playing on the floor and Mason was looking at some books. I left the room and Hudson started crying. I heard Mason tell him, "It's okay Hudson, Mommy will be right back." It just melts my heart! My prayer from the time I found out I was having another little boy was that they would be best friends. So far they are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute boys !!!Looks like yall had fun. Misty

Kara said...

Those pics are too sweet!