Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do you do it???

I have been trying to get a good shot of the boys together for a LONG time. I don't know how it is done! I feel like I have tried everything, but either they are both looking away, one is crying, one is running away, something besides looking at me! These are the results from my attempt today. At least they are both standing still, right! :)








Here are some happier shots of my handsome boys. They both were shooting hoops today and having a blast. Hudson quickly learned how to make a basket, following in big brother's footsteps. I feel like I don't have a lot of pictures of Hudson smiling and showing off his personality, so I caught a few smiles on camera today. Enjoy!





2 comments:

The Wests said...

precious matching outfits kim! I love those candid poses

Anonymous said...

Wow Mason looking older and Hudson growing fast too it crazy how fast they all grow !!Cute pictures