Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birthday Boy!









I can't believe my baby is ONE! The past year has flown by. Hudson is a complete joy to our family. Mason and Hudson are best buddies and play together really well. We had our family over to celebrate with lunch and cake. Hudson LOVED his cake and was covered with cake and icing from head to toe. He had to take a trip straight to the tub!

Hudson gave us a birthday treat, too. He started walking!!! He is going everywhere, from toy to toy, person to person, and even to other rooms. It is so fun to see him accomplish this milestone. We are so proud of our big boy!!!

***For some reason I can't write anything by my pictures, sorry! If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. I think they are all out of order, too. Sorry!***

2 comments:

Kara said...

Such a cutie! I love the second picture of him licking his lips as he eyes his cake. I think this has been the fastest year EVER!!!

The Wests said...

Love the posts Kim! Hsppy Bday Hudson!