Monday, May 4, 2009

Jump, Jump, Jumping!




The boys and I were at Mom and Dad's today since Scott has a little "bug." The weather was beautiful so we were outside most of the morning. While Mason was playing, Mom and I decided Hudson was ready for the Jumperoo. We set him on the porch and he LOVED it! He played in the Jumperoo for about 20 minutes. Mason turned on the jungle animal sounds for him, he stared at the bright polka dots and watched the monkey spin around. I can't believe Hudson is big enough to play in the Jumperoo already, but at the same time I am excited that he now has another option for a place to play. Why do they have to grow up so fast?

1 comment:

katie newton said...

I can not believe he is in that jumper all by his self! It seems like you should still be supporting his floppy head! Wow- too big too fast. :( On a brighter note however, now you get to start really doing fun things and interacting with him! :)