Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Girlfriends and Blankie!


Last week I met two of my girlfriends from high school and their precious boys for lunch. Our boys are all within about 2 months of each other. As you can tell, Hudson is the oldest and Cash and Wade are about 2 weeks apart. Amazingly, lunch went smoothly with no crying. Isn't that amazing with three infants and a two year old? We were pretty proud!


Also last week I gave Hudson his blanket that Dodie made him just to see what he would do. Well....he hasn't put it down. If he is fussy I just give him his blankie and he is a happy camper. He loves looking at the brightly colored tags and holding it in his hands. Mason has a blankie that Dodie made for him and he LOVES it, too. There must be something extra special about these blankies and my boys!

No comments: