Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Napping Spot


As most of you know, Mason is not the best sleeper. We have been having a difficult time getting him to sleep for the past few weeks, so we finally have decided it is time for him to "cry it out" again. This afternoon for nap he cried/screamed for a solid hour, then it got quite. I have a video monitor in his room, but I couldn't see him. So after about 20 minutes of silence, I decided I should check on him. When I opened the door, this is how I found him asleep. Hey, he was sleeping, right? He napped half under is bed for about an hour and a half. I'll take it!
If you have any sleep suggestions, please pass them along. I am hoping Hudson will not follow his brother's sleep habits.

2 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

Bless your heart, Kim! Crying it out is really the only thing that works for us, too. And notice I said "works" instead of "worked"! We still find ourselves going back to that often because Coop isn't a great sleeper either. I'll be praying for you. Best of luck! xoxo

Hillary said...

Poor baby! It is so hard. We are having the same issues. Love you!