Monday, March 9, 2009

It's been too long!

Well, it has been over two weeks since I posted last. Our internet has not worked for about a week and a half, so I have not been able to check up on things!

Hudson is two months old! Can you believe it? We go tomorrow for his first round of shots. I remember this day with Mason and I think I cried more when he got the shots than he did. It is just so sad hearing the "newborn scream." They haven't known any type of pain in their short lives, and I am choosing to cause them pain. I just have to remind myself that is for their protection and health, right?



Mason took an extra long nap today, so Hudson and I had a lot of one-on-one time. He is starting to smile at us and it is so cute. You know that a smile is hard to catch on camera, but here is the end of a smile. When Hudson smiles, he has a dimiple and opens his mouth wide and makes a cooing sound. It just melts my heart!


We all went to the Aggie baseball game Friday night with the Newton's. Mason amazes us at how focused he is on the game. He had on his Aggie hat and had a glove like Daddy to catch any foul balls. He sat in his chair the entire time we were there (five innings) and actually watched what was going on. I think he would have sat and watched the whole game, but bedtime got in the way.

Please say a prayer for Hudson tomorrow as he gets his shots. I will update with all of his two month stats tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kara said...

That pic of Hudson is too cute! I can't believe he is two months old! I will be thinking about ya'll tomorrow....Those shots are no fun.

Courtney said...

Kim,

So I took your advice and started a blog. I just created the page and will post once the baby gets here. If you have any advice please let me know. I was wondering where you got your background, I can only find the ones that they give you. Please let me know. I hope that your doctors appt. went well and that you are having a good week. I will be in Bryan the week after Easter with the baby and maybe we can get together.

Courtney

katie newton said...

LOVELOVELOVE your new blog facelift!!! :):):) Super cute! Do you have a special someone its dedicated to?