Monday, February 2, 2009

What a Big Brother!





Friday afternoon when Mason, Hudson and I were playing, Mason said he wanted to hold Hudson. This was the first time that he has shown any interest in holding or touching him. He loves having Hudson near him when he is playing, but before now he hadn't wanted to hold him. So I took advantage of the situation, only after grabbing my camera.
Mason was so gentle and held Hudson for at least five minutes. I would ask him if he was finished holding Hudson and he would say, "No, I want to hold him!" It just melted my heart! Mason has been the best big brother. Hudson has the best big brother!

4 comments:

Whitney Grace said...

What a SWEET picture!!! I can't wait to come and see Mason and Hudson...I know Whitney is ready to get out of this house :)

Jeff, Mercedes & Cohen said...

You certainly help but love that picture. Hudson already looks bigger. I can't wait to see y'all on the the 14th!!!

Kara said...

Those pics are too cute! I am glad that Mason is doing so well with Hudson. We need to get all the kiddos together to play.

katie newton said...

excuse me- time to update you blog! i can't imagine why you haven't... you're not doing anything? :):):)