Thursday, February 19, 2009

Growing, Growing, Growing!


Mason has hit yet another milestone. Last week he decided that he wanted to sleep in his "big boy" bed for his nap. I said ok, thinking he would lay for 2 minutes and be back out ready to play. To my suprise he took a great nap. Since then, he has slept in his bed for naps and at night. Amazing! So this weekend we took down his crib. He was so excited to help his daddy work on the crib and use tools "just like daddy." Just another example of my baby growing up!


Hudson is 6 weeks old today. How? I ask myself the same question. It seems like he was born just yesterday. He is starting to stay awake for longer periods during the day. He loves watching Mason play and is starting to "play" with toys a little more. He is sleeping for a 5-6 hour stretch at night, which is great! He is still a great eater and has a very laid back personality. He is a sweet, little guy!


Mason is still amazing me with his gentleness and love toward his little brother. Hudson was fussing in his swing the other day and Mason went up to him and said, "What's the matter, pumpkin?" Looking out for his little brother already!

1 comment:

The Wests said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE the new header picture! What a beautiful family!