Monday, August 2, 2010

New Hobby


The golfer getting ready


Pee Wee giving some pointers


Uncle Bubba getting his stance and grip all lined up


Look at that form. A pro already!


Watching his ball down the fairway


Putting it in


Cooling off!





I think Mason has found his new hobby! Scott, my dad and brother took Mason golfing yesterday for the first time. When Mason heard that Scott was going to play golf, he was determined to go with him. So off they went in the heat of the day to play. I was on stand-by because we all assumed he would play one hole and be bored and hot. But, that was not the case at all! He stayed and played all 18 holes!!!! Can you believe it? He had the best time and was already asking this morning if he could play golf today. He even slept with a golf ball last night! I see many more golfing adventures ahead!:)

2 comments:

The Wests said...

that is too precious. go mason!

Kara said...

So sweet! I love all the pictures and I am so proud of him for making it the whole afternoon! I know Brian enjoyed it too :)