Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First Hunt!


Who do you think is more proud, Scott or Mason?


Our first family deer hunt.


Mom had a great dump truck for Mason to collect rocks in all weekend.


Mason and the girls playing one morning.


We went to the Ranch one last time before Hudson arrives. Mason, Scott and I all went out hunting Saturday afternoon. It was quite a chore keeping him quite while we waited for the perfect deer, but sure enough a good one came. Mason tells quite a story about his hunt. He says, "We shot it and gunned it and knocked it over!" It is super cute! Here are some pictures from our weekend and Mason playing with his cousins. We had a great time!

3 comments:

The Wests said...

So special! Glad y'all got to do that.

Shepard said...

This is so cute! I can't wait to show Marshall. I love the name Hudson too. I can't believe you are just 2 months away. Hopefully we can come down and see you soon. Give Mason a big hug for me!

Hillary said...

I miss you! I am so sad we didn't get to come to Mason's party. I have his little gift, so we will have to come make a delivery. Love you bunches!