Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"Owers, Owers!"





"Owers, Owers!" is all Mason could say when we got out of the car and saw all of the beautiful bluebonnets. He loved checking them out and even stood by himself to take a picture. This was huge! He has only stood alone for very short periods of time and we were right beside him. Today I was able to back up a little bit without him freaking out and take a picture. We are making progress! The bluebonnets were so pretty and I was afraid that if I didn't take his picture today, it would be raining the rest of the week, the weeds would get bigger and we would miss our opportunity to take pictures in the bluebonnets. Enjoy today!

1 comment:

Shepard said...

What a cutie! I can't wait for Jackson and Mason to meet. I hope you are having a great week.
Love, Leah & Jack